Chinese Translator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Chinese Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate Chinese to English and English to Chinese. A Chinese Translator is a person who is fluent in the Chinese language and can communicate in it. He or she must be able to flawlessly translate text from English to Chinese and vice versa. Apply Now for a Chinese Language Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Chinese Translator job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Chinese Translator who is a multilingual, experienced translator to translate text as well as conversations. The translator will be responsible for the accurate translation of documents and emails, as well as attending meetings in which live translations are needed. To be successful as a translator you should be able to think quickly and have a firm understanding of the field in which you will be translating.
An excellent translator should be able to translate information that is contextually accurate. Provide accurate translations of texts. Attend meetings to translate discussions. Continually take language fluency assessments to certify fluency. Liaise with colleagues to ensure that translations are true to the original meaning. Must be fluent in at least two languages. Must have prior experience doing translations. A high school qualification or equivalent is required. Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation. Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy and follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs. Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure). Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Chinese Translator Requirements
Chinese Translator Salary
Chinese Translator Job Description
• To translate the content from Chinese into English
• To create content by using SEO strategies
• Making original content for Chinese websites
• Create a strategy for required content
• Translating posts, articles and website content for client interactions
• Creating content schedules for social media posts in chinese
• To be up to date with recent happenings in China and other related countries
• To help subject matter experts in translation, marketing and creation of content
• To provide creative and innovative content for the same
• To maintain the record and information
Chinese Language Qualifications
• Must have excellent fluency communication
• To be able to create original Chinese content
• Fluency in verbal communication in the Chinese language
• Fluency in written communication for better quality
• To be able to plan and manage strategies
• Time Management skills and must adhere to deadlines
• To be able to communicate with clients in Chinese language
• Great communication with team members
• Data and records management that works
• Be adaptable and adhere to deadlines
• Relevant degree is required and certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.