Legal Counsel Openings in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Legal Advocacy Jobs with Job Description, Skills, Career, Careerpath, Salary. A Legal Advocacy specializes in providing executives with accurate and timely legal advice on a number of issues. Developing efficient defence plans in collaboration with management. Defining internal governance policies and ensuring that they are followed on a regular basis. He/She should knowIntellectual Property, Legal Advice, and Legal Department. Apply Now for Legal Counsel Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Legal Counsel Responsibilities
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and gives legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure. Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.) Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies. Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance. Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations. Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues. Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
The legal counsel's duties included establishing trust relationships, drafting and solidifying agreements, contracts, and other legal instruments, and ensuring that the company's legal rights were fully protected. Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization. Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility, maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
General Counsel Openings
Legal Counsel Requirements
Legal Counsel Job Description
• On major legal matters, provide legal support and advice to senior management
• Ensure that internal controls, statutory regulations, and other formalities are followed
• Calculate and manage risks in decision-making and business processes
• Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, and agreements, among other things
• Implement protecting measures for patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
• Take responsibility for the environmental issues
• Keeping up with current developments in all major areas of law and contributing to the expansion of the legal department's knowledge base
• Defining internal governance policies and checking compliance on a regular basis
Legal Counsel Qualifications
• Analytical and hands-on legal skills with an emphasis on corporate law
• Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written) as well as an ability to compile data and use databases in an organised manner
• Motivated and driven legal professional
• Ability to carry out in-depth legal research
• Ability to deduce meetings from your own perspective
• Must be able to provide sound judgments
• Law degree or an alternative degree is appropriate
• Any relevant prior experience is required
• Any relevant certification is advantageous
• Must have prior experience
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.