Legal Manager Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Legal Project Manager job for providing high quality legal advice to local Management and teams. A legal manager's job is to protect the organization's interests using legal measures. He/She must have the ability to perfectly understand legal issues. Apply Now for Legal Operations Manager jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Legal Manager Responsibilities
We are looking for a Legal Manager which has turned out to be extremely important in any organization. The primary responsibility of this job profile is to safeguard the interest of the organization through legal means. With the expansion of market & new product lines across the organizations, the role of legal managers has evolved to be equivalent to Marketing or Operations. Small companies usually outsource this profile to law firms but large companies / MNCs house a dedicated legal department to undertake the tasks below.
Provide legal assistance to functional / department heads and leadership in developing the agreement, communications and policies. Provide legal assistance to the Human resources team for employment matters and contract drafting for employment and other related matters.
To act as an owner of company’s IP assets such as trademarks, copyrights, patents, brand names (registrations & renewals). Prepare & send legal notices to clients / IP infringers, filing of legal or civil case against debtors defaulting payments, Coordination with Legal consultant / liasioning agencies in other countries for legal cases, disputes resolutions and preparation of contracts with travel agents as per local laws. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad, generalist responsibilities, but with specialist legal subject skills in commercial law and regulatory matters.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Legal Manager Job Description
Legal Manager Salary
Legal Project Manager Job Description
• Writing legal reports, conducting research for presentations, assisting with the creation of legal compliance policies and guidelines, and working on other tasks as needed
• To give legal support and guidance to senior management on legal matters affecting the company, such as complex business transactions, disputes, corporate investigations, and legal research
• The legal manager's requirements include providing administrative and general support to the department
• Providing general business law advice and resolving legal issues in all areas of the company, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security, insurance, and sustainability concerns
• Coordination of ethics, compliance, and governance services with other members of the legal department in other countries
Legal Manager Duties
• Must have verbal communication proficiency
• Superior Writing Capabilities
• Rationale from a Logical and Analytical Perspective
• Legal Research on a Large Scale ability is required
• Must have the ability to provide Client Service
• It is necessary to be well-versed in the realm of technology
• In-depth understanding of the law and legal procedures
• Initiated to Work in a Group
• Time Management ability is required
• Any related or Law degree is required
• Experience required in business laws and regulations around finance, economics, employment and human resources, mergers and acquisitions, and contract negotiations
• Any relevant certification is advantageous
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.