Services Related Queries Only
Political Analyst Responsibilites
Political analysts are a kind of Political Scientists who research political systems of their country and their relationship with foreign countries, advise their leaders about the foreign policies to be followed with different foreign governments on their input and research. They also held develop various political theories based on the analysis of historical agreements, treaties, documents and statistics.
Political analysts are also apt to analyse the political situation in a particular region and report on election results or forecast political trends. With the globalization and increasing international cooperation in social, economic as well as a political sphere the role of a political Analyst has assumed greater importance in today’s political scenario. Thereby increasing the requirement of good Political Analyst in the political circle of every country.
Senior Analyst Jobs
Political Analyst Requirements
Political Analyst Job Description
•  Research on various political subjects such as foreign relations and political ideologies
•  Collect data from sources such as public opinion surveys and election results
•  Implement statistical analysis to interpret research findings
•  Develop political theories based on research and historical documents
•  Forecast political, economic and social trends
•  Present research results by writing reports, giving presentations and publishing articles
•  Evaluate the effects of policies and laws on government, businesses and people
•  Monitor current events, policy decisions and legislation changes
•  Stay up-to-date with international trends and developments
•  Raise public awareness of important political and social issues
•  Establish contacts and sources to use in future research
Political Analyst Required Skills
•  Trained or educated as a political analyst
•  political analyst jobs for freshers
•  B.sc in political studies, journalism or relevant field
•  Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
•  Solid experience with statistical analysis software and qualitative research tools
•  Excellent communication in English
•  Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
•  Outstanding writing skills and ability to report on research findings clearly
•  Current knowledge of news
•  Integrity and morality
•  Can work in challenging environment and meet deadlines
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category