Portuguese Translator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Portuguese Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate Portuguese to English and English to Portuguese. An expert in the Portuguese language, including speaking and writing, is known as a Portuguese translator. He or she must be able to translate from English to Portuguese flawlessly and a Portuguese to English. Apply Now for Portuguese language Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Portuguese Translator Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Portuguese who Reads through or listens to material in one language, understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning. Translates online, video, and television media by providing subtitles. Consults with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialised concepts and translate them appropriately.
Refers to online translation tools for additional assistance with translation and provides clients with quotes based on project length and level of complexity. Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding and translate corporate communications through her/his knowledge of Portuguese. She/he should be able to provide customer services that strengthen company partnerships and customer pleasure. Portuguese Uses highly specialised translation software to encourage efficiency and consistency. Adheres to industry quality standards established by the Association of Translation Companies to ensure that all completed work follows legal and ethical obligations. Translates a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials May specialise in a particular industry in which he or she has relevant experience or knowledge, such as medicine, the arts, business, or finance. Works on a freelance basis or pursues employment with an educational, commercial, or government organisation. Carry out the responsibilities of this position effectively.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Portuguese Translator Career Path
Portuguese Translator Salary
Portuguese Translator Job Description
• The candidate must be able to work with databases because this position entails data and records management
• Ability to gather information, answer inquiries, and give administrative support
• Interact with clients on a regular basis, keep track of your interactions, and communicate your findings to clients in a clear and persuasive manner
• Through her/his knowledge of Portuguese, she/he should be able to provide customer services that strengthen company partnerships and customer pleasure
• Assist with customer communication and maintain constructive working relationships with various departments
• Comply with all current requirements when working on complex company paperwork
Portuguese Language Qualifications
• Must be enthusiastic about translation and would love to learn more about backgrounds
• Must be able to work with a diversity of people and clients in a multilingual environment
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills which are highest in quality
• Extremely quick at interpreting corporate goals and expectations
• Candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
• Must be proficient in organizational skills
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.