Project Executive Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Project Executive Job description, project administrator duties, project admin salary to the part of the workplace management team that directly manages short- and long-term projects. A Project Executive is a professional that specialises in developing and executing strategies for any project. He or she must be able to develop strategic programme and project goals and track programme and project performance to perfection. Apply Now for Project Executive role in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Project Executive Responsibilities
A Project Executive is a person who specializes in providing plans and their execution for any project process. He/She must have the ability to perfectly develop strategic program and project goals and monitor program and project performance. Negotiating pricing effectively with clients and vendors and ensuring speedy delivery of the projects. Building healthy relations with clients. Risk management Must be able to solve problems within the team. To be able to provide budget management. Providing proactive service to clients by ascertaining any challenges. Effectively managing the pipeline of projects. Coordinating the project from beginning to end and multitasking complex projects simultaneously. Regularly tracking projects and communicating with internal & external stakeholders. Communication, leadership, organisational, and negotiating abilities are required, as well as team management, time management, motivation, and technical writing. Adaptability and technological know-how Skills such as reporting, active listening, research, interpersonal skills, project management approaches, and policy knowledge are also required.
Project executives are in charge of setting strategic programme and project goals, as well as monitoring programme and project performance. He or she must be able to travel to regional, local, national, and international offices on a regular basis to attend meetings and conferences.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Project Executive Job
Project Executive director salary
Project administrator duties
• Developing positive client relationships
• Effectively negotiating pricing with clients and vendors, as well as ensuring project delivery on time
• Within the team, you must be able to solve challenges
• It is necessary to be able to manage a budget
• Ascertaining any difficulties and providing proactive service to clients
• Managing the project pipeline effectively
• Coordinating the project from start to finish and juggling multiple complex projects at the same time
• Keeping track of projects and engaging with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
project administrator qualifications
• Ability to lead
• Must have good communication abilities
• Must have organizational skills
• Must have Negotiation skills
• Must be able to Manage different groups of people
• Time management is an important skill
• Writing for a technical audience
• Should be adaptive
• Intelligent in terms of technology
• Must be an active listener
• Ability to conduct research
• Conflict resolution abilities
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or business is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.