Project Planning Coordinator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Project Planning Manager job description, project planning manager salary, skills to assist in the development and definition of project goals and objectives, the monitoring and analysis of project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools, the recommendation and implementation of modifications to improve project effectiveness, and the achievement of project milestones. A Project Planning Manager is a person who specializes in providing plans for a project and later on coordinating and monitoring activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems. He or she must be able to systematically prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on feedback from all important actors and team members. Apply Now for Project Department Manager job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Project Planning Manager Job Responsibilities
A Project Planning Manager is a person who specializes in providing plans for a project and later on coordinating and monitoring activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems. He/She must have the ability to perfectly prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members. Supervises requirements planning for department, division, project, or organisation. Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations. Acts as an intermediary between community, developers, government entities, and business.
Handles rezoning, site plans, special-use permits, and related materials. Gathers relevant statistical data and drafts reports on issues such as demographic information, occupancy rates, and land use. Presents development proposals to our clients such as governments or HNI’s. Sets schedule for project or development. Supervises other planning personnel, such as consultants and developers. Assist in preparing budget and overseeing expenditures. Sets goals, policies, and procedures for the project. Interprets and evaluates legal documents and relevant legislation to assess impact on project. Communicates with other managers, supervisors, and colleagues throughout the project. Ability to act as a professional for the betterment of the team. Successful applicants will have experience of working on high value, high rise and other building projects.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Project Planning Manager Requirement
Project Planning Manager Salary
project planning coordinator job description
• Oversees the planning of requirements for a department, division, project, or organisation
• Prepares proposals and site plans in accordance with local, state, and federal codes
• Serves as a liaison between the community, developers, government agencies, and businesses
• Rezoning, site plans, special-use permits, and associated papers are handled by this department
• Collects pertinent statistical data and writes reports on topics like demographics, occupancy rates, and land usage
• Presents development proposals to our clients, such as governments and high-net-worth individuals (HNIs)
• Establishes a project or development schedule
• Other planning employees, including consultants and developers, are under his supervision
• Assist with the preparation of a budget and the oversight of spending
• Establishes the project's objectives, policies, and processes
Project Planning Manager Qualifications
• You'll have a lot of planning skills and be able to see where you're going
• Ability to work like a professional for the team's benefit
• Successful candidates will have worked on high-value, high-rise, and other construction projects
• Knowledge of any project management software or web application would be required
• Communication skills, both vocal and written, are crucial
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
• Must be adaptive enough to work in a specific workplace setting
• In subsequent phases, you'll need to be able to lead a team
• Bachelor's degree in management, business or a related field is required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is required
• Must have relevant prior work experience
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.