Software Project Manager Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Software Project Manager Job to plan, schedule, budgeting, execution, and delivery of software and web projects. A Software Project Manager is a professional with extensive experience in project estimation techniques as well as the ability to encourage team members. He or she must be able to flawlessly complete all software projects while also supervising the people working on them. Apply Now for Software Project Manager Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Software Project Manager Responsibilities
A Software Project Manager is a person who specializes in providing good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. He/She must have the ability to perfectly complete all software projects and also oversee the people performing work on the projects. Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers. Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance. Assembling and leading the project team. Participating in and supervising each stage of the project. Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines. Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion. Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests. Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information. Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance. Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques. Excellent technical knowledge. Good leadership quality. Must have decision-making skills. Must complete all the work in an organized manner. Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Excellent knowledge of several software. Must be flexible in working.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Software Project Manager Jobs
Software Project Manager Career Path
Software Project Manager Job Description
• Meeting with clients, executives, and software engineers to discuss potential projects and their parameters.
• Defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication tactics, and signalling tests and maintenance are all part of the blueprinting process for software projects.
• Putting together and leading the project team.
• Participating in and supervising each project step.
• Assuring that each project stays on track and meets its deadlines.
• Developing a project budget and ensuring that the project stays as near to the budget as possible.
• Establishing and managing a consistent testing, assessment, and troubleshooting process for all products at all phases of development.
Software Project Manager Required Skills
• Project estimating approaches are well-understood.
• Excellent technical understanding.
• Excellent leadership qualities.
• Decision-making abilities are required.
• Must accomplish all tasks in a timely and orderly way.
• Strong multitasking and attention to detail skills.
• Excellent understanding of a variety of software.
• Working hours must be flexible.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is required.
• Bachelor's degree in business or computer science is required.
• Any proven relevant experience is required.
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.