Services Related Queries Only
Technical Content Writer
Technical Content Writer Responsibilities
Technical Writer analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities. Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements. Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications. Write straight-forward user tutorials and interface text.
Technical Writer develops a thorough understanding of the audience and the documentation required by meeting with colleagues, and working with managers to discuss technical problems. determines the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly. Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
Online Content Writer Jobs
Online Content Writier Jobs for Freshers
Technical Writing Job Description
• To write manuals,journals,articles and other relevant documents
• To create ,assimilate and convey technical material in effective manner
• Simplify complex concepts or processes to maximize reader comprehension
• Coordinate with technical team members to make work effective
• Use videos and attractive manuals to give message to customers
• To create, edit and upgrade company website
• Write blogs on company website
• Review with higher level personnel
• Use diagrams and pictures format to make them more understand
• Analyse the needs of users and accordingly make changes
• To create detailed information so it should be easily understood by others
• Use different technical skills to make content productive
Technical Writing Skills
• Having good written and spoken communication abilities
• Being self motivated and flexible
• Highly Self Motivated, Hard-Working and Ambitious in Achieving Goals and Ready to do whatever it takes
• Having technical skills and knowledge
• Being able to understand social media
• Should believe in Teamwork, Cooperation and Helping Others Out Whenever Needed
• Effective communication skills
• Able to coordinate with other team members
• Understanding of technical skills and knowledge
• Good writing skills so that content itself explain everything easily
• Analyse the audience to learn their needs and technical understanding level
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category