Services Related Queries Only
Content Specialist Responsibilities
As a Digital Content Development Specialist, the content you produce is a core part of the product used directly by customers on a daily basis; therefore, your primary responsibility is to create and/or revise written content for an engaging online customer experience. Under the direct supervision of the Content Manager, you will research, write, and edit a wide range of resources for customer education, including blog posts, checklists, and infographics.
Develop a clear strategy and vision for content campaigns. Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms. Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices. Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website. An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor analysis. Organize, modify, and update existing content along with verifying its authenticity and information.
Web Content Specialist Jobs
Digital Content Specialist Career
Content Specialist Job Description
• Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
• Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Content Specialist Skills
• Experienced as a account manager or relevant field
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category