Digital Content Coordinator Job in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Digital Content Coordinator Job For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Career, Careerpath, Salary. A Content Coordinator helps in creating and maintaining a strong online presence, also assists in developing online marketing strategies and to implement them through social media accounts to support our demand generation efforts. Assisting with web marketing content, blog articles, video content, and email campaigns as needed is also part of the Digital Content Coordinator. He/She must be able to handle a large number of programmes in a fast-paced and creative atmosphere, which is essential for the job. Success will be measured by increased traffic and customer interaction metrics matched with larger marketing tactics, as well as SEO optimization. Apply Now for Digital Content Coordinator Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Digital Content Coordinator Responsibilities
Digital media coordinators generate and manage digital information, including blogs, social media and websites for a company, government entity, school or organization. Skills in marketing and public relations, plus technological savvy are required in this field. A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as public relations or digital media, is generally required.
Regardless of title, the main objective is to create an online presence for an employer or client through the use of digital media software and visual communication skills. The development and maintenance of websites, blogs, electronic newsletters, social media campaigns, and other digitally produced material is the focus of a digital media coordinator's job. An important duty is what traditionally is referred to as desktop publishing, which involves editing digital images, designing page layouts, and using electronic publishing software. Digital media coordinators are responsible for writing and posting content on the Internet and may need to know online marketing techniques like search engine optimization (SEO). Some specialize in niches such as video content. Online trends continue to advance, so a key duty of a digital media coordinator is keeping track of developments to make the most of emerging technologies. The digital media coordinator identifies target audiences and figures out the best ways to present information to these audiences.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Digital Content Coordinator Career Path
Digital Content Coordinator Jobs For Freshers
Digital Content Coordinator Job Description
• Digital Content Coordinator will create engaging text, image and video content for social media channels, namely Facebook and Twitter
• To create posts which would sustain readers’ curiosity, develop interest in new products and increase company awareness
• To manage social media postings and oversee social media accounts
• Need to coordinate all SEO activities such as optimizing web content, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
• To create guidelines to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Responding to client inquiries, maintaining client accounts and processing new client requests
• Planning and implementing strategies designed to achieve maximum potential for clients in each area of their digital marketing campaign
Digital Content Coordinator Job Skills
• Should have the ability to handle multiple social media platforms
• Should be a candidate with creative thinking
• Should be a person with excellent communication skills
• Should have the ability of pre-imagination
• Ability to research about future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Must have the Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics and other analytic tools
• Should acquire excellent analyzing skills
• Should be familiar with online marketing strategies and various concepts
• Should be good in data records management
• Should be supportive to work with other team members
• Any bachelor’s degree is a must
• Any certification related to this field is a plus
• Related proven experience is a must
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.