Services Related Queries Only
Content Manager Responsibilities
Creating concise, engaging, grammatically correct and SEO-friendly Content, Ad copies, Meta Tags, Product Descriptions and Social Media Posts. Writing Blogs/Articles/Whitepapers/Case studies that are innovative, original and internet-friendly on a wide variety of topics and for multiple industries. Researching and organizing facts and sources in a plagiarism free manner. You will need to create infographics & other eye-popping content with the help of our graphic design team.
Content Manager Job
Content Manager Requirements
Content Manager Job Description
• Helps to attract good candidates and hire best employees
• Basically manages the creation and production of marketing content
• Handling a team of content writers
• Use own expertise knowledge and skills to train the writers
• To create web traffic that delivers sales and customer satisfaction
• Creates brand awareness through marketing of content online
• Make content marketing strategies and set goals accordingly
• Coordinate with different teams of design and writing for productive content
• Optimize content considering SEO and google analytics
• Take initiatives to achieve business targets
• To check web traffics timely
• Planning , developing and implementing the company content
• Respect customer feedback and make strategies to increase customer engagement
Content Manager Skills
• Experienced as a content marketing manager or relevant field
• Degree in BA/BS in marketing or journalism or equivalent working experience
• Familiar with MS word and word press
• Ability to predict audience preferences
• Knowledge and experience of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Critical thinker and problem solver
• Past experience building audiences either online and offline
• Project management skills and attention to details
• Experienced with SEO and web traffic metrics
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category