Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Computer Forensics TrainingApply for Cyber Forensics Internship in India
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Internships in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Cyber Intelligence Analyst Internships, Skills, Internship Description, Profile, Salary for Freshers. Cyber intelligence is the process of analyzing data using tools and procedures to provide actionable knowledge about present or potential threats to an organization's security. External cyber threat data is monitored and analyzed to offer actionable insight. To counteract attacks, cyber intelligence enables enterprises to make faster, more informed security choices and shift their behavior from reactive to proactive. These professionals examine the pattern of attacks, their approach, reason, severity, and threat landscape using data obtained from various Cyber intelligence sources. This information is then examined and filtered to create Cyber intelligence feeds and reports that assist management (security officers) in making security choices.
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Cyber Forensics Training
cyber Forensic Investigator
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Description
• A cyber intelligence analyst is responsible for tracking and assessing current and prospective cyber security risks, as well as acquiring usable data from a wide range of sources.
• A Cyber intelligence analyst must keep an eye on industry news, security dangers outside of their network, and the objectives of potentially dangerous organizations in order to gather information.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must also be able to spot indications of compromise (IOC) such as suspicious IP addresses, URLs, email addresses and attachments, registry keys, and filenames in order to discover an organization's security weaknesses.
• These IOCs might indicate malware assaults, phishing efforts, or external host attacks.
• The job of a cyber intelligence analyst is fast-paced. It also necessitates that professionals keep up to date on the vast number and variety of cyber threats that are generated on a regular basis.
• To remain ahead of these digital risks, analysts may need to think like cyber criminals in some circumstances, guaranteeing that they can strive to proactively secure their employer's data.
• It is also their obligation to properly convey any hazards that may jeopardize an organization's development, reputation, or financial stability.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Skills
• Graduate in any field.
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time.
• Cyber intelligence analysts are a specific type of security analyst who has the ability to identify potential cyber threats before they occur.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must be able to gather intelligence and condense information into a report that an experienced security engineer and a less cyber-savvy account executive can understand.
• A Cyber intelligence analyst may discover an impending attack, but if they can’t effectively relay their findings to the rest of their team, the organization won’t make any changes and will remain vulnerable to the threat.
• Must have an aptitude for research and the ability to think creatively.
• In order to provide useful intelligence, Cyber intelligence analysts must think creatively and anticipate future threats.
• Cyber intelligence analysts need analytical skills to identify data breaches or bad actors who are manipulating operating systems and destroying the functionality of a business.
• Cyber intelligence analysts should have technical skills and a background in technology, mathematics, statistics, computer engineering, digital forensics or computer science.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must be able to communicate with executives, CTOs (chief technology officers) and IT departments to warn of possible risks to data and promote plans to mitigate those risks.
• Organizational skills are vital to the success of effective cyber intelligence analysts as they identify new trends in cyber crime, plan risk mitigation efforts and perform meticulous data analysis and reporting.
CryptoMize is dedicated to ensure a prominent progress to how the world perceives you. We help you to establish your perception to the extent of perfection with our devised strategic plan and techniques.
CryptoMize introduces you to Promotional Parlance which not only promotes your cause but provides a personalized-edge. Our solutions are tailored in a strategic way that attracts the audience in a way that they are most receptive to.
CryptoMize formulates a proactive strategy to amplify your Media Outreach without compromising your reputation. CryptoMize assists you in communicating with your intended audience to achieve a global outreach.
We bring efficiency to governance operations through intelligence and strategic thinking. By integrating digital approaches, CryptoMize seeks to improve Campaign Strategies and governance in general.
CryptoMize, with the help of its special mix of Forensics and Consultancy, aims to handle all sorts of cyber crimes affecting your organisation and provide you with the best guidance for such situations.
CryptoMize is driven by the belief that none of your valuable data should go unprotected. Our experts put concerted effort to preserve your privacy in order to minimize the impact of cybercrime.
What Makes Us Different?
CryptoMize offers a full spectrum of elite services derived with preemptive analysis and strategic planning to our clients. We work efficiently with our proficient and proactive team by utilising extraordinary tools.
We collaborate with highly influential and prominent personalities around the world. Being transcendental and visionary has its own benefits, our supremacy of being omnipresent empowers us to command, control and maneuver information from the internet.01
CryptoMize is the combination of a powerful team that works on a supportive, transparent and encouraging platform. With spontaneity and dedication to the advancement of technology, we aspire to be better at what we do for people who trust us with their information and projects.02
We execute a triple-proof approach from conducting thorough research, developing strong strategies, to guaranteeing information security. This proves beneficial for our clients to reach their desired goal.03
Our Core Values
We seek to connect and build relationships with our clients.That is our core principle of our work ethic which we fully-abide to. We works on 3 principles: Respect, Honesty and Transparency.
Commitment is an act, not a word. We believe in delivering and living up to your expectations. We have grown into a global agency only through our commitment to deliver and our reliability factor.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting our client’s safety of what we do, for whom and how we do it. We maintain absolute non disclosure and confidentiality to ensure that nothing sensitive goes out.
Our passion generates enthusiasm for what we do and how we do it. We inspire, find creative ways and nurture ideas with passion. We strategize based on audience attention.
We believe in innovation, change and risk taking. With technology, we reinvent ourselves. Innovation is the reason how we are able to eliminate obstacles for cultivating growth.
We ensure to maintain your eminence by reinventing ourselves with our core values that inspire excellence. We strive for quality in everything we do.
Our Journey So Far
Successfully establishing ourselves globally in 3+ continents.
Giving us an edge over everyone else who is trying to solve similar problems.
Serving great value to our clients since the past decade.
In the days of yore, gathering intelligence was a matter of sending out spies. Today the world has changed, and intelligence is as much about technology as it is about people. We are redefining what it means to truly protect you and your business. From network security, to cloud recovery, to data recovery, CryptoMize focuses on your technology’s vulnerabilities so you can avoid pitfalls and stay ahead.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category