Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Cyber Intelligence AnalystApply for Cyber Intelligence Analyst Job Openings in Delhi
Cyber intelligence is the analysis of data using tools and techniques to generate meaningful information about existing or emerging threats targeting the organization that helps mitigate risks. Monitors and analyzes external cyber threat data to provide actionable intelligence.
Cyber Intelligence helps organizations make faster, more informed security decisions and change their behavior from reactive to proactive to combat the attacks. These experts triage data of security incidents collected from different Cyber intelligence sources and study the pattern of attacks, their methodology, motive, severity, and threat landscape. This data is then analyzed and filtered to produce Cyber intelligence feeds and reports that help management (security officer) in making decisions concerning organizational security.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Description
Cyber intelligence helps organizations with valuable knowledge about these threats, build effective defense mechanisms, and mitigate the risks that could cause financial and reputational damage. Cyber Intelligence is the predictive capability to defend the future attacks that the organization is exposed to so they can proactively tailor their defenses and preempt future attacks. Inform the security, professionals about the bad actors, potential threats, their methods, motive, and vulnerabilities organization are posed to. Help security professionals to be proactive about future cyber-attacks. Keep stakeholders informed about the latest threats and their impact on the business Help the security operations team to triage cyber-attacks, risk analysis, vulnerability management, and wide-scope decision making. Experts skilled in data collection, processing, analysis, modeling, creating reports, timely sharing with the intended security units to protect their system, and network from a cyberattack.
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Career Path
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities
• A Cyber intelligence analyst specializes in monitoring and analyzing active as well as potential cyber security threats, while gathering useful intelligence from an incredibly wide spectrum of sources. To uncover intel, a Cyber intelligence analyst must pay attention to industry news, security threats outside of their network, and the intentions of potentially threatening entities. They must always keep their finger on the pulse of cyber security, while also looking forward to anticipating the next threat.
• Cyber intelligence analysts work for the government or corporations or as independent contractors. These professionals leverage their background in technology, science, mathematics and computer programming to impede criminals from accessing proprietary data.
• Cyber intelligence analysts utilize Cyber intelligence to mitigate any potential data threats and defend data. Moreover, they compile reports that identify ways for their organizations to pinpoint and prepare for potential threats.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must also have the expertise to identify an organization’s security vulnerabilities and pinpoint indicators of compromise (IOC) such as suspicious IP addresses, URLs, email addresses and attachments, registry keys and filenames. These IOCs could signify malware attacks, phishing attempts or attacks from external hosts.
• The cyber intelligence analyst profession is fast paced. It also requires professionals to maintain a current knowledge on the voluminous amount and types of cyber threats that are developed daily. In some cases, analysts must think like cyber criminals to stay ahead of these digital threats, ensuring they can work to aggressively protect their employer’s data. It is also their responsibility to effectively communicate potential threats that could harm the growth, reputation and financial stability of an organization.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Required Skills
• Cyber intelligence analysts are a specific type of security analyst who has the ability to identify potential cyber threats before they occur.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must be able to gather intelligence and condense information into a report that an experienced security engineer and a less cyber-savvy account executive can understand.
• A Cyber intelligence analyst may discover an impending attack, but if they can’t effectively relay their findings to the rest of their team, the organization won’t make any changes and will remain vulnerable to the threat.
• Must have an aptitude for research and the ability to think creatively.
• In order to provide useful intelligence, Cyber intelligence analysts must think creatively and anticipate future threats.
• Cyber intelligence analysts need analytical skills to identify data breaches or bad actors who are manipulating operating systems and destroying the functionality of a business.
• Cyber intelligence analysts should have technical skills and a background in technology, mathematics, statistics, computer engineering, digital forensics or computer science.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must be able to communicate with executives, CTOs (chief technology officers) and IT departments to warn of possible risks to data and promote plans to mitigate those risks.
• Organizational skills are vital to the success of effective cyber intelligence analysts as they identify new trends in cyber crime, plan risk mitigation efforts and perform meticulous data analysis and reporting.
CryptoMize is dedicated to ensure a prominent progress to how the world perceives you. We help you to establish your perception to the extent of perfection with our devised strategic plan and techniques.
CryptoMize introduces you to Promotional Parlance which not only promotes your cause but provides a personalized-edge. Our solutions are tailored in a strategic way that attracts the audience in a way that they are most receptive to.
CryptoMize formulates a proactive strategy to amplify your Media Outreach without compromising your reputation. CryptoMize assists you in communicating with your intended audience to achieve a global outreach.
We bring efficiency to governance operations through intelligence and strategic thinking. By integrating digital approaches, CryptoMize seeks to improve Campaign Strategies and governance in general.
CryptoMize, with the help of its special mix of Forensics and Consultancy, aims to handle all sorts of cyber crimes affecting your organisation and provide you with the best guidance for such situations.
CryptoMize is driven by the belief that none of your valuable data should go unprotected. Our experts put concerted effort to preserve your privacy in order to minimize the impact of cybercrime.
What Makes Us Different?
CryptoMize offers a full spectrum of elite services derived with preemptive analysis and strategic planning to our clients. We work efficiently with our proficient and proactive team by utilising extraordinary tools.
We collaborate with highly influential and prominent personalities around the world. Being transcendental and visionary has its own benefits, our supremacy of being omnipresent empowers us to command, control and maneuver information from the internet.01
CryptoMize is the combination of a powerful team that works on a supportive, transparent and encouraging platform. With spontaneity and dedication to the advancement of technology, we aspire to be better at what we do for people who trust us with their information and projects.02
We execute a triple-proof approach from conducting thorough research, developing strong strategies, to guaranteeing information security. This proves beneficial for our clients to reach their desired goal.03
Our Core Values
We seek to connect and build relationships with our clients.That is our core principle of our work ethic which we fully-abide to. We works on 3 principles: Respect, Honesty and Transparency.
Commitment is an act, not a word. We believe in delivering and living up to your expectations. We have grown into a global agency only through our commitment to deliver and our reliability factor.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting our client’s safety of what we do, for whom and how we do it. We maintain absolute non disclosure and confidentiality to ensure that nothing sensitive goes out.
Our passion generates enthusiasm for what we do and how we do it. We inspire, find creative ways and nurture ideas with passion. We strategize based on audience attention.
We believe in innovation, change and risk taking. With technology, we reinvent ourselves. Innovation is the reason how we are able to eliminate obstacles for cultivating growth.
We ensure to maintain your eminence by reinventing ourselves with our core values that inspire excellence. We strive for quality in everything we do.
Our Journey So Far
Successfully establishing ourselves globally in 3+ continents.
Giving us an edge over everyone else who is trying to solve similar problems.
Serving great value to our clients since the past decade.
In the days of yore, gathering intelligence was a matter of sending out spies. Today the world has changed, and intelligence is as much about technology as it is about people. We are redefining what it means to truly protect you and your business. From network security, to cloud recovery, to data recovery, CryptoMize focuses on your technology’s vulnerabilities so you can avoid pitfalls and stay ahead.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category