Services Related Queries Only
Sales Manager Internship
Sales Manager Training
Sales Manager Responsibilities
Sales Manager Job Description
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Schedule appointments.
• Build rapport and confident conversationalist with phone presence, as well as in person.
• Conduct lead follow-up and nurture leads until appointments are confirmed.
• Text prospecting as well as email prospecting.
• Data mining through the internet
• Execute business development strategies in targeting new customers
• Introduce company services to new prospects/clients through networking, calls, referrals, presentations sales campaigns
• Follow-up with clients to develop long-term relationships
• Travel for business development
• Develop and execute sales strategy through market analysis
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Qualifications
• High school diploma or similar.
• Strong self-motivation.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Proficiency in a foreign language would be advantageous.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• A professional appearance.
• Familiar with planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Good in customer relationship management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to lead a sale team.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.