– Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
– Generating leads.
– Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
– Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
– Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
– Understanding and promoting company programs.
– Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
– Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
– Maintaining client records.
– Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
– Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
– Report to management team
– – Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
– Identify most important sales KPIs
– Track and monitor your work
– Prepare and present reports when needed