Services Related Queries Only
Tele Caller Internship
Tele Caller Executive Training
Tele Callers Internship
TeleCaller Job Description
• Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our Sales team for closing.
• Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
• Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
• Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions.
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior experience as a Telecaller or similar.
• Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
• Computer literate.
• Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
• Superb verbal communication.
• Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
• Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
• Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category