Services Related Queries Only
Business Developer Internship
Business Development Internship
Business Developer Responsibilities
Business Developer Job Description
• Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
• Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
• Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
• Coordinate with market research and divisional teams and identify business requirement.
• Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
• Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets
• Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
• Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
BusineSs Development Skills
• Our business development internships require well-rounded, business-minded young professionals who can evaluate a business for its weaknesses and strengths.
• You must assess the reasons for losses, where the sales process might improve, and how to award top performing salespeople. Our business development internships will help you enter the international market thanks to the vast skill set they provide. Absolute Internship will help you expand your global experience.
• Fluent in English; verbal and written
• Capable for full time (in-office) internship for time period of 6 months
• Self-directed identification of new opportunities to better use your skill set and to continue to evolve your role.
• Deadline-driven & detail-oriented. At the very least, you should be able to meet deadlines and take pleasure in the details. The ability to manage an editorial calendar is a plus.
• A self-motivated workstyle, including time management skills, attention to detail, and willingness to ask questions as necessary.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category