Services Related Queries Only
Business Development Executive Internship
Business Development Executive Profile
Business Development Executive Career Path
Business Development Executive Job Description
• Identifying new sales leads
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Working closely with the product team to build product road map with market research strategies.
• Responding to the relevant inbound leads via mail and others.
• Finding relevant outbound leads by reaching out to relevant companies in the domain and ecosystem via mail or phone.
• Giving the demo of the product to the client and then passing them onto the executive team of the company
• Researching various fields to find lucrative oppurtunities.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Business Development Executive Skills
• Excellent social media presence.
• A creative and quick-on-the toes thinker.
• Socialising Nature.
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation
• Strong communication skills, basic computer knowledge
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category