Services Related Queries Only
Public Representative Internship
PR Manager Responsibilities
Public Representative Internship
Public Relations Specialist Job Description
• Assist in writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
• Updating and maintaining Web content.
• Creating and sending email campaigns.
• Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Strategies to follow regarding advertising the website.
• Optimization of web content for SEO strategies.
• Maintain currency in industry news and trends.
• Maintain currency in effective public relations and communications techniques.
• planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
• communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople
• liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email
• researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
• collating and analysing media coverage
• organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
• maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website
• sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
• commissioning market research
• managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Public Relations Officer Qualifications
• Knowledge of handling a press conference.
• Ability to pitch to media.
• Knowledge of consumer marketing.
• An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
• Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
• Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
• Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
• Project and budget management skills.
• Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
• Quick and enthusiastic learner.
• Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
• Being self motivated and flexible.
• Having critical thinking.
• Having high attention to details.
• Highly Self Motivated, Hard-Working and Ambitious in Achieving Goals and Ready to do whatever it takes.
• Having networking abilities.
• Being able to understand social media.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category