Accountant Job in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Accounting officer job description, accountant duties, accountant salary to the accuracy of financial statements for individuals, companies, and organizations. They make sure that laws and procedures are followed, and taxes are correct and paid on time. Accountants prepare financial documentation and present their findings to individuals or the management of a company or organisation. He/she must be able to perform audits, prepare financial documentation and tax forms for clients, and work for accounting firms or be self-employed. Apply Now for Accounting officer Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
We need a qualified candidate to fill in the position of a managerial accountant role at our organization who has a masters in tax accountant, cost accountant, general accountant. They would be responsible for monitoring all the accounts of the company, to assess its current liabilities and to review various risks. Accountants would have to process all fiscal data, identify problem areas, and list the same out along with the report to the management. Accountants are essential for the health of any company or organization both in the short and long term.
Ensure that all transactions are well documented. Preparing asset, liability, and capital account, keep and maintain all the books in perfect order, summarize current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken. Audit key documents and verify each transaction, reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same, make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time Attend various workshops, with the view of improving performance and contributing to team effort, preparing payments, preparing budget forecast, compute and prepare tax returns, report company financial health to the stakeholders and making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions. Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Managerial Accountant jobs
Managerial accountant salary
Accountant Job Description
• Recording and interpret financial transactions using bookkeeping methods
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing information from multiple sources
• Ensure accurate and fair financial reporting to current and former clients, internal organizations, and regulators
• Assisting clients in assessing their financial needs and ensuring that these are met, either through direct client services or by providing financial analysis to management regarding public company accounts
• Records information and creates statements for businesses or individuals
• Ensuring accurate cash management, maintaining adequate reserves, properly recording fees and income, as well as communicating with clients and stakeholders regarding risk management
• Responsible for the day-to-day processing of money owed by clients or customers
• Records payments and invoices for companies and businesses
• Making sure that financial information is accurate and organized
• Responsible for maintaining financial records for an organization or company
• Should have knowledge of monitoring cash flow, account for any purchases
• Should be an auditor
• Comfortable working with clients, CAs, managing budgets, conducting audits and reports, creating financial reports and more
• Should have knowledge of working with a variety of different agencies and suppliers in order to get the best out of whatever financial transactions their company engages in
• Should have ability to work with a team and stay on top of numerous deadlines
• Should have knowledge of accounting softwares like Quickbooks and Microsoft Project
• Should know how to process the payments at a company and unifying the resulting information for presentation to investors, clients, or other parties as required by law or regulation
• Is great at reporting by providing clear and concise reports everyday or monthly
• possess the proper terminology skills to explain complicated financial concepts to their clients and coworkers
• Should be good with numbers and be able to handle different projects at the same time
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.