Accounts Officer Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Accounts Officer Job for Account Officers keeping meticulous records of incoming and outgoing money. An Accounts Officer is a professional who specialises in public accounting and corporate or commercial accounting, which are the two main areas of expertise. He/She must have an ability to provide activities such as scheduling payment requests, making service payments, confirming accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activities. Apply Now for an Accounts Officer Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Accounts Officer Responsibilities
An accounts officer manages the financial bookkeeping of a business or organization. Each day, an accounts officer processes invoices, records payments, and tracks expenses of the organization. In some cases, an accounts officer supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties. Attention to detail is paramount. Communicating with customers is a regular duty of this job. An accounts officer sends bills to customers; processes refunds; interacts with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and works to resolve billing disputes. Some organizations rely on an accounts officer to create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve problems when accounting numbers are not in sync. If you have good communication skills and would like to gain sales and marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account Update internal databases (CRM) with account details. Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time. Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary. Review both incoming and outgoing invoices. Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities. Update internal databases (CRM) with account details. Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Quicken. Strong organizational skills.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Accounts Officer Jobs
Accounts Officer Career Path
Accounts Officer Job Description
• Depending on the function, process accounts payable and receivable.
• To arrange financial account information, use database software.
• Answer questions about the account from both internal and external sources.
• Maintain contact with clients on a regular basis to ensure payment.
• Ensure that all financial accounts for the organisation, such as credit cards, are paid on time.
• As needed, conduct internal audits of financial activities.
• Both incoming and departing bills should be reviewed.
• Prepare financial reports for regulatory bodies to review.
• Account information should be updated in internal databases (CRM).
• As appropriate, assist Account Executives with back-office sales duties.
• Create sales and marketing campaign reports.
Accounts Officer Required Skills
• Knowledge of productivity software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
• Quickbooks and Quicken are two examples of accounting software.
• Exceptional organisational abilities.
• Playing with numbers is a skill.
• Self-motivated and meticulous.
• When necessary, be quick to interact and coordinate with team members.
• Working with financial accounts is a plus.
• Strong math and critical reasoning abilities are required.
• A master's degree in accounting or business administration is preferred.
• A Certified Public Accountant title is preferred.
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.