Company Secretary Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Company Secretary jobs for freshers on-staff legal experts who also serve as the company's compliance officer. Corporate and securities law, as well as capital markets and corporate governance, are areas in which he works. A Company Secretary is a person who specializes in providing Company secretaries advice to company directors on how their businesses should be conducted, managed, and controlled. He/She must have Ability to give perfect advice to the company and clients. Apply Now for Company Secretary jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Company Secretary Responsibilities
Company Secretary duties in India play an important role in the company. Role of company secretary in company law commands over the smooth functioning of the administration process in a business environment of the company. As it is the top qualification of company secretary in the country, the responsibility and role are very complicated and need channelized attempts to be displayed in a phased manner.We are looking for an experienced Company Secretary who would be the manager’s and company executive’s right hand. As Company Secretary, you will be instrumental in helping the office run smoothly, provide support to managers, senior-level executives, and departments. You’ll need to ensure that our company complies with financial and legal requirements, and maintain high standards of corporate governance.
A company secretary’s core duties include optimizing workflow procedures in the office, assisting colleagues and executives in planning and distributing information, and being the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues. Additionally, as a company secretary, you’ll need to: Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members. Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points. Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Company Receptionist Jobs
Company Secretary Job Requirements and Descriptions
Company Assistant Job Description
• Prepare agendas and materials for board meetings, committee meetings, and annual general meetings (AGMs), and track action items
• Convene and serve at annual general meetings, take minutes, formulate resolutions, and file needed documents and yearly reports with the proper departments
• Ensure that any rules, regulations, and statutes that may influence the organisation are up to date and approved by the committee
• Maintain statutory books, such as member, director, and secretary registers
• Handle correspondence, compile data, prepare reports, and advise appropriate company stakeholders of decisions
• Develop and manage the systems that ensure the organisation follows all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory obligations
• Take an active role in management decisions including sharing concerns, mergers, and takeovers, and provide useful information
• Keep an eye on the company's pension plan's administration
• Manage the office space as well as personnel administration and insurance policies for the company and its employees
Company Secretary Requirements
• Strong administrative skills and a proclivity for using computer software are required
• Communication skills, both vocal and written is required
• Commercial awareness is important to have
• Exceptional attention to detail as well as the capacity to work under pressure
• Interpersonal skills and the capacity to collaborate with individuals at all levels are essential
• Ability to influence others is required
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• The ability to act on one's own initiative
• Work is approached in a flexible and practical manner
• When dealing with confidential information, use discretion
• Maintain a courteous demeanour when dealing with challenges
• Confidence in being able to support high-profile firm employees and board members
• It is required to have a bachelor's degree or professional qualifications in business, law, accounting, or public administration
• Relevant business expertise in areas like pensions, people, finances, credit control, and so on is required
• Any relevant proven experience is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.