Lawyer Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Lawyer Jobs to advise and represent individuals, businesses, and government agencies on legal issues and disputes. A legal Advisor is someone who focuses on civil law, tax law, criminal law, corporate law, international law, labour law, real estate law, patent law, media law, and competition law. He or she must be able to function flawlessly for us in all areas of legal concerns. Apply for Lawyer Jobs Openings in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Lawyer’s roles and daily responsibilities can vary considerably, depending upon their practice environment and field of specialization. Interview new clients and meet with existing clients to render legal advice. Perform legal research to determine how the facts of a case interact with current law. Perform case research by taking depositions, attending site inspections, and engaging in discovery, the exchange of information pertinent to a case from both parties to the action. Argue motions and attend other pretrial court appearances before a judge. Follow up after a court decision has been handed down or a settlement has been reached. Ensuring that all parties to an action do what they've been committed or ordered to do represents either the plaintiff—the party that's filing or initiating a legal action—or the defendant, the party that's being sued or charged. Monitor legal risk in paperwork and provide recommendations on what level of risk is acceptable. For natural and juristic persons, interpret laws, rulings, and regulations. Gather evidence and conduct legal study. Before you sign any documents, make sure you have all of the necessary approvals. Give legal counsel and explain the law. At arbitration or mediation hearings, provide legal representation. Organize and manage regulatory and compliance services. Facilitate the development of novel solutions to client issues. Provide legal counsel to clients in civil and criminal court procedures.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Legal Advisor Duties
Legal Advisor Job Description
• Contracts, leases, and other legal instruments are drafted, reviewed, and negotiated
• Provide strategic legal advice to current and potential prospects
• Identify legal or contractual challenges and devise novel solutions to complex problems
• Provide legal counsel to senior executives on a variety of corporate and business concerns
• Keep up with federal and state rules, regulations, and procedures that govern the company's operations
• Maintain ties with co-counsel and collaborate with them
• In legal concerns and conflicts, he advises and represents firms, people, and government bodies
Lawyer Required Skills
• Must be able to communicate well with clients
• Must be able to pay close attention to the finer points of a contract, statute, or other legal document
• Is capable of assisting with research and public speaking proficiency
• Ability to resolve legal problems with maximum professionalism and logical reasoning
• It would be advantageous to be extremely knowledgeable about IT law
• In order to tackle difficulties, you must be inventive
• A JD or LLM degree is required, as well as strong academic credentials
• Extensive experience in a law firm or in-house legal department is necessary
• Any relevant certification is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.