Technical Architect Job in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Data Engineer Job Description, Data Engineer Salary to expand and optimize our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. A Data Engineer is a person who specialises in assisting our software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists with data efforts, as well as ensuring that the best data delivery architecture is maintained throughout all projects, also known as Warehouse Engineer Data. He/She must have the ability to be perfectly self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. Apply Now for a Data Engineer role in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Data Engineer job Responsibilities
Technical Architect Job Description requires managing large-scale processing systems. They assess a wide range of requirements and apply relevant database techniques to create a robust architecture. Afterward, the data engineer begins the implementation process and develops the database from scratch. After periodic intervals, they also carry out testing to identify any bugs or performance issues. A data engineer is tasked with maintaining the database and ensuring that it works smoothly without causing any disruption. When a database stops working, it brings a halt to the associated IT infrastructure.
The expertise of liability issues need continuous maintenance. Data engineers can also support the data science team by constructing dataset procedures that can help with data mining, modeling, and production. In this way, their participation is crucial in enhancing the quality of data.They use a systematic approach to plan, create, and maintain data architectures while also keeping it aligned with business requirements. Before initiating any work on the database, they have to obtain data from the right sources. After formulating a set of dataset processes, data engineers store optimized data. Data engineers conduct research in the industry to address any issues that can arise while tackling a business problem. Data engineers dive into data and pinpoint tasks where manual participation can be eliminated with automation.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Data Engineer Job
Data Engineer Job Requirements
Data Engineer Job Description
• Create and maintain a data pipeline design that is as efficient as possible
• Assemble data sets and aid in their creation
• To find and create changes to internal processes in order to automate them
• Building analytical tools to deliver actionable insights was essential to supply infrastructure
• Collaborate with other teams in order to handle data-related difficulties
• Separating our data according to project
• Work with the data analytics team to optimise databases in order to come up with new and creative solutions
• Collaborate with the team to improve the infrastructure's functionality
• Create data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and task management processes
Data Engineer Requirements
• SQL understanding, query authoring (SQL), and working knowledge of a range of databases are all required
• The ability to design and optimise a structure
• Possess the ability to handle and manage a project
• Organizing abilities
• The ability to comprehend and optimise data
• Ability to control the flow of data
• The project must be grasped promptly
• Ability to coordinate cross-functional communication among several teams
• A solid mastery of analytical skills is required
• Being able to organise tasks in a logical manner
• Any relevant certificate is required
• Any prior relevant experience is important
• It is required that you have a bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, applied math, physics, statistics, or a related field
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.