Database Manager Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Database Administrator job description, database administrator salary to keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. A Database Admin is a person who specialises in ensuring that information flows smoothly throughout the organisation. He or she must be able to perfect the back-end data structure as well as the front-end accessibility for end-users. Apply Now for Database Administrator role in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Database Administrator Responsibilities
As a database administrator, you will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users. You'll ensure that: data remains consistent across the database, data is clearly defined, users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs there is provision for data security and recovery control (ensuring all data is retrievable in an emergency)
As a database administrator, you'll need to: the needs of users and monitor, user access and security monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users, map out the conceptual design for a planned database consider both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users, refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model and further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS) maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata) control access permissions and privileges develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Database Administrator Requirement
Database Admin Salary
database manager job description
• Build high-availability, high-quality database systems based on each end user's specialised function
• Design and implement a database based on the information demands and perspectives of end users
• Define users and make data available to the right person at the right time in the correct format
• Backup data and use high-speed transaction recovery procedures
• Reduce database downtime and optimise settings for quick query answers
• Provide users with proactive and reactive data management support as well as training
• Decide on database policies, procedures, and standards, and make sure they're followed
• Tests and evaluations should be conducted on a regular basis to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity
Database Administrator Skills
• Working experience as a Database Administrator is required
• Database standards and end-user applications knowledge
• Data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL are all skills that you should have
• Database design, documentation, and coding are all skills that you should have
• Previous expertise with third-party and DBA case tools
• API knowledge of programming languages
• Problem-solving abilities and the ability to think in an algorithmic manner
• Any relevant certification is required
• Any type of computer or IT degree is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.