Services Related Queries Only
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
An Executive Assistant helping prepare for meetings. Accurately recording minutes from meetings. Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives. Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software. Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed. Making travel arrangements for executives. Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
An Executive Assistant Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive. Secures information by completing database backups. Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; and initiating telecommunications. Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Executive Assistant Job
Executive Assistant Requirement
Executive Assistant Job Description
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
Executive Assistant Qualifications
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree
• PA diploma or certification is a plus
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category