Front Office Director Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Front Office Executive job description, front office executive salary, front office executive duties, skills to handle all receptionist and clerical duties at our main entrance's front desk. A Front Office Executive is someone who is specialist at handling complaints and providing accurate information. You will be the "face" of the company to all visitors, and you will be responsible for our first impression. Apply Now for Front Office Executive role in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Front Office Executive Responsibilities
A front office executive’s responsibilities will vary based on the nature of the organization, but some central tasks are commonly a part of the job. Our analysis of listings reveals the following as duties usually expected of a front office executive: Front Office Assistants perform day-to-day administrative tasks in office environments, ranging from medical facilities to big corporations. They schedule and confirm appointments, direct incoming calls, and welcome visitors. They may also be required to handle basic inquiries and sort mail. We are looking for a capable and friendly front office assistant to work at our reception area.
In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies. To ensure success, front office assistants should possess experience in office administration and the ability to communicate with members of the public. Top-class candidates are capable administrators who make visitors arriving at the reception area feel welcome. Reporting to management and performing administrative duties. Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls. Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events. Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner. Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail. Copying, scanning, and filing documents. Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements. Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Front office executive job openings
Front office director salary
Front Office Executive Job Description
• Maintain a tidy and pleasant front desk with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greeting and welcoming visitors, and directing them to the main area
• Respond to inquiries and complaints
• All incoming calls should be answered and redirected, or messages should be kept
• Receive and distribute letters, packages, and other correspondence
• Prepare incoming mail by writing letters, securing packages, and so forth
• Emails should be checked, sorted, and forwarded
• Keep an eye on office supplies and place orders as needed
• Maintain accurate records and files
• Keep track of your office's expenses and charges
• Assume extra responsibilities as they are allocated (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Front Office Executive Skills
• Experience working as a front desk representative, agent, or in a similar function
• Knowledge of office machines
• Basic bookkeeping and office administration skills are required
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
• Problem-solving abilities are required
• A focus on customer service
• Any relevant diploma is required
• Any relevant prior experience is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.