Services Related Queries Only
A General Secretary duties include producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. carrying out background research and presenting findings. Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines. Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence. Managing databases and filing systems. Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
A General Secretary Communication and correspondence, answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence, maintaining diaries and arranging appointments organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
General Secretary Job
General Secretary Requirements
General Secretary Job Description
• Answer all the calls and receive messages
• To manage and maintain diaries and arranging all the appointments
• Collect and prepare all kind of reports
• Plan and organize meeting according to requirement
• To maintain and manage databases
• Manage workload according to priorities
• To implement new procedures and administrative system
• To interact with relevant organizations and clients
• Coordinating with mails and processing all bills and expenses
• Meeting and greeting with clients and act as receptionist
• To recruit, train and supervise junior staff
General Secretary Required Skills
• Experienced as a general secretary or relevant field
• Excellent communication , customer service and relationship building skills
• Familiar with organisation and their techniques
• Must have team management skills
• Integrity and professionalism
• Good knowledge of MS office
• Having capabilities of multi tasking and time management
• Be proactive and use your initiative
• Use standard software packages like MS office
• Provide services to customers and build relations with them
• Must aware about how to negotiate
• Quick and enthusiastic learner
• Ability to pitch media
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category