Services Related Queries Only
Central Head Responsibilities
Central Head Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization. Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts. Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement. Report on operational performance and suggest improvements. Supervises the activities of subordinates. Oversees daily center operations and coordinates center activities through assigned staff; prioritizes and delegates work activities.
Prepares periodic reports, financial statements and records on center projects, progress, status for management or outside agencies. Designs, develops and recommends new programs, projects and activities relating to research, executive. Reviews applications or other center documents to determine acceptance or make decisions pertaining to the center. Serves as center representative during projects by responding to and resolving emergency situations.
Central Head Job
Central Head Careers
Central Head Job Description
• Enabling the branch to have higher activations.
• Ability To Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual achievements.
• Administration & Business development.
• Carrying out Staff Appraisals, Managing Performance and Disciplining Staff.
• Organising and Chairing Meetings with your Staff.
• Overseeing the Recruitment of New Staff, sometimes including Training.
• Responding to Customer Enquiries and Complaints
• Management of Social Media.
• Arranging Appointment
• To Work and Act as a Public Representative and Promote the Company’s’ Name, Fame and Business Wherever Possible.
• He/she will be Responsible for Handling, Operating, Management and Everything Else That Happens in the Workshop or Training Session that He/She is Appointed For.
• To handle Multiple Projects simultaneously
Central Head Career
• Any Graduate, MBA preferred.
• Candidates with prior experience will be preferred.
• Computer Skills – Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
• Pro-Active and Willing to take Initiatives and Responsibilities.
• Minimum Work Experience of 0-5 Years.
• Highly Self Motivated, Hard-Working and Ambitious in Achieving Goals and Ready to do whatever it takes.
• Excellent Aptitude, Manipulative, Behavioural, Computational, Presentation, Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Communications and Teaching Skills and should be Fluent in English.
• Up-to-Date with Recent Technological and Software Developments, Advances in Computer Technology and How This Affects the Business Environment and have a Strong Client Focus.
• Should be Creative, with Artistic Flair and with Good Imagination, Analytics and High Order Thinking Skills.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.