Public Relations Manager Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Public Relations Manager to liaise with media for numerous purposes which includes story pitching, press conference and media kit management. A PR Manager is a person who specializes in providing pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organizing press conferences . He/She must have the ability to perfectly pitch stories to the media, prepare media kits and organize press conferences. Apply Now for Public Relations Manager Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Public Relations Manager Responsibilities
We are seeking to hire a public relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of consumer marketing. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in handling a press conference is also an advantage. Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information. Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups. Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients. Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments. Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees. Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services. Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Public Relations Manager Jobs
Public Relations Manager Jobs in Delhi
Public Relations Manager Job Description
• To assist in developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies surrounding them
Public Relations Manager Required Skills
• Proven work experience and skills in Public Relations is mandatory
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
• Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc
• Event planning experience
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.