Social Media Manager Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Media Manager Job to be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. An expert in developing unique text and video material, as well as managing posts and reacting to followers, is known as a Media Manager. He or she must have good communication skills and be able to creatively explain our company's viewpoints. Apply Now for a Media Manager Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Media Manager job Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Social media planner to administer our social media accounts. Creating unique text and video material, managing posts, and replying to followers are all Social Media Manager duties. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
We are looking for tech-savvy professionals with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies. A Media coordinator is a person who specializes in providing media initiatives and implementation. Media Analysts have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and are familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. He/She must be able to guide the activities of a marketing department as they work to breathe life into new products, services and campaigns.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Media Planner JOb Description
Media Planner Salary
Media Manager Job Description
• Guiding the activities of a marketing department as they work to breathe life into new products, services and campaigns
• To create and execute social media strategy to align with business goals
• Overseeing internal research, measuring market share and ensuring a steady flow of funds into the accounts of company clients
• To make decisions based on data and information presented
• To understand how each component of their media strategy is contributing to achieving their goals, so they can adjust their approach as necessary
• Media managers analyze data generated by automation tools and other sources to develop media plans for their catalogues
• To collaborate with the digital marketing group to ensure consistent performance
• To stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Media Manager Skills
• Should have the basic understanding of working with media tools and platforms
• Should be good in time and calendar management
• Should have good hands in information and record management
• Must have good communication skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Should have solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Should have the ability to work flexibly
• Should have good understanding about the working of online marketing channels
• Should understand how the various mass media outlets work
• Should be able to read reports and articles and know what keywords are used in an article to tell you everything you need to know
• Should a person with multitasking skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, or marketing is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.