Public Relations Executive Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Public Relations Executive Job to be in charge of all parts of planned publicity campaigns and PR operations, including creating publicity plans and campaigns. A public relations executive is a professional who specialises in providing media and public relations professionals who are in charge of developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating communications strategies to support communication goals and maximise favourable exposure in local, national, and international markets. He/She must have the ability to assist in developing innovative public relations strategies that are tailored to requirements. Apply Now for PR Executive Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Public Relations Executive Responsibilities
We are looking for Public relations executives who are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities. Public relations executives are tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organizing press conferences. In addition to writing press releases, they write speeches for organizational leaders, develop advertising and marketing communications material and prepare articles for corporate newsletters. Public relations executives also release information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications.
Other tasks include: planning publicity strategies and campaigns writing and producing presentations and press releases dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations. Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress. Analysing media coverage commissioning or undertaking relevant market research liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives. Depending on the employer, PR officers may also be required to carry out other, more general, marketing responsibilities. This can involve working on websites and social media and writing and/or producing presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for both external and internal distribution.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Public Relations Executive Jobs
Public Relations Executive Jobs in Delhi
Public Relations Executive Job Description
• Assisting plans, publicity strategies and campaigns.
• Creating effective public relations strategies that include the right strategies and approaches.
• To influence the attitudes and opinions of the general public.
• To research about clients, competition and audience etc.
• To write and produce presentations and press releases for clients.
• To deal with enquiries from the society, the media, and related organisations.
• Create and manage the communications surrounding a topic to achieve a desired result through discussion, education, and change communication.
• To maintain records for interviews, press conferences and presentations.
• To provide clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
• To organize various events and programs.
Public Relations Executive Skills
• Should have the ability to organize and coordinate public relations efforts.
• Should have good communication skills with fluent english.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Having IT skills would be an advantage.
• Should have the ability of presenting well.
• Must be able to manage the time and date.
• Must be innovative.
• Must be good in managing information and records.
• Must be aware of different media agendas.
• Should have attractive ideas to deal with public.
• Must have the ability of multitasking.
• Relevant degree is required.
• Any relevant certificate is a plus.
• Proven experience in relevant field is required.
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.