Scottish Translator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Scottish Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate Scottish to English and English to Scottish. A Scottish Translator is a professional who speaks and writes in the Scottish language. He or she must be able to translate flawlessly from English to Scottish and vice versa. Apply now for Scottish language jobs in Delhi with CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Scottish Translator Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Scottish translator who Reads or listens to material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning. Translates online, video, and television media by providing subtitles and consults with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialised concepts and translate them appropriately.
Refers to online translation tools for additional assistance with translation and provides clients with quotes based on project length and level of complexity. Taking follow ups with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding. Uses highly specialised translation software to encourage efficiency and consistency. Adheres to industry quality standards established by the Association of Translation Companies to ensure that all completed work follows legal and ethical obligations. Translates a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials Interacting with Scottish department heads and other representatives of other departments. Assisting other departments in their interactions with the Scots. May specialise in a particular industry in which he or she has relevant experience or knowledge, such as medicine, the arts, business, or finance. Works on a freelance basis or pursues employment with an educational, commercial, or government organisation.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Scottish Translator Career Path
Scottish Translator Salary
Scottish Translator Job Description
• Ability to converse well in both Scottish and English
• Conducting research, gathering and analysing data, writing memos, giving presentations, and compiling reports
• To write content in both Scottish and English languages
• Content planning for both websites and articles are available
• Collaboration with our SEO professionals to provide material that adheres to SEO criteria
• Collaboration with the digital marketing team to improve audience reach
• Using the Scottish language to communicate with clients
• Interacting with Scottish department heads and other representatives of other departments
• Assisting other departments in their interactions with the Scots
• Making sure that chores are completed on time
Scottish Language Qualifications
• To have an ability to translate spoken languages as well as written languages as this allows for a huge addition to the site which would be provided
• The translator should also have good grammar knowledge and an understanding of how to structure and word correctly spoken sentences to produce a text which is easy to understand
• To be assured that deadlines will be adhered to and content will be accurately translated
• Being a translator requires a diverse range of technical and creative skills
• Good organizational skills in order to run campaigns
• They should have excellent grammar skills and be able to produce accurate and clear written work
• Able to plan schedules and manage day-to-day activities
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.