Scottish Writer Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Scottish Writer job to work on creating or translating english content into Scottish and vice versa. A Scottish writer is a professional who creates content in the Scottish language. He or she must be able to flawlessly translate text from English to Scottish and from Scottish to English. Apply Now for Scottish Writer job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Scottish Writer job Responsibilities
A Scottish writer is a professional who creates content in the Scottish language. He/she must be able to flawlessly translate text from English to Scottish and from Scottish to English. To be able to read Scottish content. Must have an ability to translate English content into Scottish language. To have proficiency in creating websites, blogs, social media content as needed. To have proficiency in translating websites, blogs, social media content as needed. Must be able to provide a content structure for the same. Must be able to deduct other possibilities from the brief provided. To assist in making a content marketing plan by using SEO guidelines. To be able to write for various mediums such as feature articles, Social Media, Websites, Banners, Collaterals etc. effectively. Creative and tactical thought process to produce new ideas and concepts.
To be able to create and translate effective content for clients from different sectors. Must be fluent in Scottish and English language. Must be able to communicate in both languages. Excellent verbal and written communication with a focus on quality. Must be able to create content structures for various platforms. Data and records management that works. Any additional knowledge such as SEO or Digital Marketing would be beneficial and an advantage. Must be able to coordinate. Must be able to plan any project beforehand.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Scottish Writer Requirements
Scottish Writer Duties
Scottish Writer Job Description
• To be able to read Scottish content
• It is necessary to be able to translate English information into Scottish
• To be able to create webpages, blogs, and social media content when needed
• To be able to translate websites, blogs, and social media posts as needed
• For the same, you must be able to supply a content structure
• Other possibilities must be deduced from the information presented
• Using SEO standards to aid in the creation of a content marketing strategy
• To be able to write successfully for a variety of channels, including feature articles, social media, websites, banners, collaterals, and so on
Scottish Writer Qualifications
• Must be fluent in Scottish and English language
• Must be able to communicate in both languages
• Excellent verbal and written communication with a focus on quality
• Must be able to create content structures for various platforms
• Data and records management that works
• Must have knowledge of Scottish Literature
• Any additional knowledge such as SEO or Digital Marketing would be beneficial and an advantage
• Must be able to plan any project beforehand
• Any bachelor's degree is appropriate
• Any relevant prior experience is required
• Any relevant certification is advantageous
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.