Services Related Queries Only
Marketing Manager Internship
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Skills
Marketing Manager Job Description
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
• Content creation: marketing collateral (i.e. eBooks, infographics, brochures, white papers datasheets, solution briefs, exec briefs, value proposition, website updates etc.).
• Analysing competitive landscape, competitive positioning
• Managing marketing outreach program
• Lead generation: create a data base of prospective customers
• Identifying new customers.
• Creating promotions with advertising managers.
• Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
• Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
• Evaluating competitors.
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Digital Marketing Skills
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
• Knowledge of setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Easily collaborate with various team members.
• Self driven, positive attitude & entrepreneurial problem solving approach
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category