– Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
– Content creation: marketing collateral (i.e. eBooks, infographics, brochures, white papers datasheets, solution briefs, exec briefs, value proposition, website updates etc.).
– Analysing competitive landscape, competitive positioning
– Managing marketing outreach program
– Lead generation: create a data base of prospective customers
– Identifying new customers.
– Creating promotions with advertising managers.
– Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
– Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
– Building brand awareness and positioning.
– Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
– Communicating the marketing plan.
– Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
– Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
– Evaluating competitors.
– Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.