Services Related Queries Only
Role of Marketing Manager
Marketing managers oversee the promotion of a business, service, product or brand. Depending on the organization, they may be managing the marketing of a whole line of products and services, or be focused on one particular thing to promote. They develop strategic marketing plans for a company and then oversee the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan. This might include evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating initiatives across a variety of channels.
Marketing manager is responsible for analysing and attributing marketing campaigns using digital advertising software, Google Analytics, mobile measurement platforms and internal data. Tracking campaign KPIs (engagement, open rate, CTR, conversion rate, ROI) and identifying opportunities for improvement. Overseeing social media channels, specifically Instagram and Facebook, determining and executing upon creative strategies to grow following and engagement.
Marketing Manager Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
• Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
• Identifying new customers.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Creating promotions with advertising managers.
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
• Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
• Evaluating competitors.
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Marketing Manager Skills
• Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Trained or educated with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Familiar with all marketing strategies
• Having good communication skills
• Able to work in competitive environment and to meet deadlines
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category