Services Related Queries Only
Digital Marketing Specialist Internship
Digital Marketing Career Path
Digital Marketing Requirements
Digital Marketing Speciallist Job Description
• Create and curate marketing content for promotion across web, print, and email channels
• Assist in the building and maintenance of our lead database
• Contribute to, and assist in curation of, our company blog site
• Lead Generation and Research
• Assist Sales & Marketing Team in day-to-day operation
• Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
• Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across publisher sites.
• Using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting platforms to compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
• Performing keyword research and writing ad copy.
• Create websites/ contents(all- types like graphic, video.) or any other digital content using tools resources available at company.
• Build branded social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc) for us our clients.
• Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively
• Making On- page and Off- Page optimization base on Google guide lines.
Digital Marketing Skills
• Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Strong desire to learn along and self-driven, optimistic attitude
• Understanding of various marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for marketing and technology
• able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
• Quick at learning; attentive to detail.
• Proactive approach. Takes initiative.
• Ability of multitasking, think critically, problem solver, and be creative and flexible.
• Knowing the basics of marketing
• Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
• Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
• Understanding of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
• Familiarity with web design and content management systems
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category