Services Related Queries Only
Multimedia Developer Internship
Multimedia Software Training
Multimedia Developer Job Description
• Develop graphics and animations based on client needs and company standards.
• Design and develop complex animations using experience, creativity skills and independent judgment.
• Assist in development of storyboarding to display the flow of animation sequence.
• Develop life-like animated objects using Actionscript, AIR, Flash, and Flex.
• Stay updated with the latest design technology and techniques.
• Ensure proper use of design templates, standards, and style sheets.
• Conduct test trial with new design technologies and equipment.
• Identify and troubleshoot design related problems in a timely fashion.
• Report complex design issues to Design Lead and Project Manager.
• creating multimedia product designs using specialist software
• writing code to programme functions, graphics, sounds and digital animation
• testing applications and fixing any problems that arise
• producing, demonstrating and receiving feedback about products
• keeping up to date with technological and software developments
• developing skills and expertise in appropriate software and programming languages
• producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
• Imagination and creativity
• Good analytical and technical skills
• Communication skills
• Teamworking skills
• Storyboarding and Content Curation
• Filming and Video Editing
• Assemble the application to include interactivity and audio guidance
• Gather data and prepare reports as necessary
• Learn project relevant software such as Adobe Photoshop, Unity, etc.
• Responsible for handling, care and maintenance of AR/VR equipment
• Experience with multimedia development
• Knowledge of latest filming techniques and technology
• Knowledge of AR/VR capabilities
• Inclination to learn new multimedia tools and software
• Storyboarding, Script Development and UX Strategy
• Domain related experience and/or interest (i.e., aviation, military training) is helpful but not required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category