– Develop graphics and animations based on client needs and company standards.
– Design and develop complex animations using experience, creativity skills and independent judgment.
– Assist in development of storyboarding to display the flow of animation sequence.
– Develop life-like animated objects using Actionscript, AIR, Flash, and Flex.
– Stay updated with the latest design technology and techniques.
– Ensure proper use of design templates, standards, and style sheets.
– Conduct test trial with new design technologies and equipment.
– Identify and troubleshoot design related problems in a timely fashion.
– Report complex design issues to Design Lead and Project Manager.
– creating multimedia product designs using specialist software
– writing code to programme functions, graphics, sounds and digital animation
– testing applications and fixing any problems that arise
– producing, demonstrating and receiving feedback about products
– keeping up to date with technological and software developments
– developing skills and expertise in appropriate software and programming languages
– producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing