Services Related Queries Only
Online Reputation Manager Internship
Online Reputation Manager Internship
Online Reputation Manager Requirements
Online Reputation Manager Job Description
• Flag off and report perceived threat on social media to the larger social group and stay prepared with media statement.
• Tag/Categorize the cases as per the respective departments.
• Build brand love and drive positive engagement on social media platforms.
• Develops engaging, creative, innovative content/ideas for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand- focused messages.
• Build various product- wise/service- wise reports based on data extracted from social listening tools on a regular basis.
• Identify key issues and pain points as actionable for client to improve the reputation of the brand.
• Respond to all incoming messages in a timely and personalized fashion.
• Work with account managers and seek out information to better understand your clients guest profile, property amenities, and area recommendations.
• Work with the copy writing team to understand the differences in each client’s tone for reactive and proactive messages.
• Creating and managing effective and efficient operations for enhancing the brand image in the online platforms
• Handling crisis management and Influencing brand perception
• Enhancing website visibility through high-value link acquisition initiative
• Monitor and review user comments, suggestions, feedback and complaints across social media, search engines and e-commerce platforms
• Respond to both negative and positive comments and feedback within the best possible TAT
• Handle negative reviews turn around calls
• Set up and utilize social listening tools to monitor brand sentiment
• Prepare and share reports, QC, and activity logs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as required.
Online Reputation Manager Skills
• Possess a true passion for the social media marketing space.
• Must have strong writing/grammatical skills as well as ability to present information and ideas clearly; keen eye for detail also required.
• Strong background in writing compelling content for websites, blogs, ad-copies, white papers, social media posts etc.
• Know how to use Social Pilot and Hootsuite
• Passion for content curation and driving real ROI and results
• Creativity in writing and have a clear direct approach to delivering information to the intended clientele
• Proofreading capabilities
• Familiar with online content marketing strategies
• Ability to work collaboratively
• High organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
• Passion for designing and writing content with exceptional written communication skills
• Positive attitude, detailed oriented, incredibly organized, data driven and customer service focused.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with close attention to detail is a must.
• Flexible and willing to change priorities based on needs.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category