Services Related Queries Only
Workshop Coordinator Internship
Creative Workshop Internship
Workshop Supervisor Responsibilities
Workshop Coordinator Job Description
• Coordinating and delivering the programme of Workshops
• Coordinate planned activities received from Company
• Liaising with Workshop facilitators to deliver successful workshops
• Designing and producing event materials where relevant
• Advertising and promoting the workshops to ensure full take up
• Managing the available budget for workshops (including petty cash, facilitators feesand service invoices etc)
• Identifying and booking appropriate venues
• Attending each workshop to support the facilitator as required
• The creation and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system
• Workshop Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects and practical detail of the workshops.
• Assisting the Project Director in the delivery and documentation for the 5 exceptional Workshops scheduled throughout the year
• Teach workshops, marketed to the general student population and/or faculty and staff, on University-standard topics including Microsoft and Adobe software programs as well as multimedia topics
• Oversee and assist with developing, reviewing, editing, and updating workshop materials
• Flight attend workshops (assist the trainer by helping attendees during the class).
• Schedule and attend practice sessions for workshop leaders, providing them with feedback and instruction.
• Develop advertising and marketing materials for workshops
• Monitors compliance to technology, identifies and addresses the causes of their violation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Committed to life-long learning
• Well-developed computer skills
• Basics knowledge of economics, production organization, labour, management, internal work rules
• Knowledge of norms and regulations, guidance relating to workshop activities
• Knowledge of specifications, technological and design parameters and requirements for works performed by the area and the technology of its production
• Well Educated with work knowledge.
• Honesty and integrity .
• Positive, proactive attitude .
• IT skills, MS Office in particular
• Excellent planning and organisation skills .
• Co-operative and supportive team player .
• Willing to travel.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category