Services Related Queries Only
Workshop Organizer Internship
Workshop Design Internship
Online Workshop Internship
Workshop Organizer Job Description
• Workshop Organizers usually work independently, and these self-starters must keep themselves focused and motivated
• Workshop Organizers must manage their time effectively to meet deadlines and to work to strict schedules with various clients
• This job often involves repetitive or mundane tasks, such as organizing files or clearing out closets, so organizers need strong focus
• Continually work to enhance their own computer skills.
• Attend regularly-scheduled meetings and training as scheduled by supervisor and as required by the STS program
• Maintain a high level of professional competency
• Deal with sensitive situations and information in a confidential manner
• Ensure proper use of workshop space, equipment and appliances, uniform (continuous) work rate;
• Preparing, running, documenting and evaluating workshops.
• Assisting with marketing and promotion of workshops.
• Making sure safety, quality targets and environmental objectives are met.
• Having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the workshops contributes to these.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Committed to life-long learning
• Well-developed computer skills
• Basics knowledge of economics, production organization, labor, management, internal work rules
• Knowledge of norms and regulations, guidance relating to workshop activities
• Knowledge of specifications, technological and design parameters and requirements for works performed by the area and the technology of its production
• Ability to Work Under Pressure with Dynamic Workload and Time Pressure.
• Ability to both Lead and Follow Instructions and Give Appropriate Input and Suggestions when required to.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Willing to Travel.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category