Account Executive Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Account Executive job is to completely comprehend a client's needs and determine whether or not a corporation is capable of meeting those requirements. An Account Supervisor is a profession who focuses on creating detailed business plans in order to accomplish predetermined goals and quotas. You'll be in control of the entire sales cycle, from finding a potential client to closing a deal. He/She must have Ability to perfectly create budgets and schedules for clients and the company for which they work. Bringing teams together to meet project deadlines. Apply now for Account Representative Jobs at CryptoMize in Delhi, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Account Executive Responsibilities
An Account Representative is a person who specializes in developing precise business plans in order to meet predefined objectives and quotas. From locating a potential client to closing a transaction, you'll be in charge of the whole sales cycle. He/She must have Ability to perfectly create budgets and schedules for clients and the company for which they work. Bringing together teams to fulfil project deadlines. Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
Account executive duties included proposing campaign ideas and costs to clients, briefing the creative team that will develop the advertisements, negotiating with clients, resolving any issues, and ensuring that deadlines are reached.
Account executive duties included proposing campaign ideas and costs to clients, briefing the creative team that will develop the advertisements, negotiating with clients, resolving any issues, and ensuring that deadlines are reached. Checking and reporting on the campaign's progress, staying in touch with the client at all stages of the campaign, managing the account's budget and invoicing the client, making "pitches" to win new business, good spoken and written communication skills, and strong presentation and negotiation skills are all part of the business executive role. Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner. Good organisational and time management skills. Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients. The ability to lead and motivate a team. A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure. A professional manner. Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Business Executive Job Descriptions
Business Executive Salary
Account Executive Job Description
• Meeting with customers to discuss their advertising requirements
• Collaboration with account planners to create a campaign that fulfils the client's brief and budget
• Clients are presented with campaign ideas and budgets
• Briefing the creative team that will be responsible for the commercials
• Negotiating with clients, resolving any issues, and ensuring that deadlines are met are all part of the job
• Keeping track of the campaign's progress and reporting on it
• Maintaining communication with the client throughout the campaign
• Budgeting for the account and billing the client
• Making ‘pitches' to attract new clients
Account Executive Job Requirements
• Communication skills, both verbal and written
• Presentation and bargaining abilities are essential
• Confidence, tact, and a persuasive demeanour are all desirable qualities
• Good time management and organisational skills
• For dealing with a variety of coworkers and clients, you'll need good 'people skills’
• The ability to encourage and lead a group
• A professional demeanour and a willingness to work long hours, frequently under duress
• Good business knowledge and the ability to stick to deadlines are essential
• Account Executive or similar sales/customer service expertise is required
• A bachelor's degree is frequently required
• Any relevant certification is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.