Services Related Queries Only
Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities
Data Entry role include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and Data Manager.
Data Entry Operator research relevant data on various websites. Enter and update data daily and ensure that entries are correct and complete. Use various databases to store and manage data. Generate bi-weekly reports. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Respond to internal requests for access to protected files. Comply with data integrity and security policies. Apply data program techniques and procedures
Data Entry Jobs
Data Entry Jobs for Freshers
Data Entry Job Description
• Enter and updates data daily
• Use various databases to store and manage data
• Generate bi-weekly reports
• Ensure that entries are correct and complete
• Contact clients to clarify incomplete or unclear information
• Cross-reference data reports with customer logs
• Compile and organizes customer data
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Respond to internal requests for access to protected files
• Answer main phone line and directs callers to appropriate areas
Data Entry Operator Qualifications
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
• Attention to detail
• data entry jobs for freshers
• Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
• Ability to work to time constraints
• High school diploma
• formal computer training an advantage
• proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
• accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
• knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
• knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category