Network Administrator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Network Administrator Job to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. An Network Administrator is a professional that specialises in deploying, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring all active network equipment to ensure that the network runs smoothly. He or she must be able to do prescribed tasks flawlessly. Apply Now for Network Administrator Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Network Administrator Responsibilities
Assist in network design and implementation. Provide network support with a variety of operating systems. Install and configure computer network equipment. Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations. Provide network support to users. Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings. Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources. The first phase in the life cycle of a network involves creating its design, a task not usually performed by new network administrators. Designing a network involves making decisions about the type of network that best suits the needs of your organization.
In larger sites this task is performed by a senior network architect: an experienced network administrator familiar with both network software and hardware. After the new network is designed, the second phase of network administration begins, which involves setting up and configuring the network. This consists of installing the hardware that makes up the physical part of the network, and configuring the files or databases, hosts, routers, and network configuration servers. The tasks involved in this phase are a major responsibility for network administrators. You should expect to perform these tasks unless your organization is very large, with an adequate network structure already in place. Adding new host machines to the network Administering network security.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Network Administrator Carrer Path
Network Administrator Jobs For Freshers
Network Administrator Job Description
• Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade the networks and in-house servers of corporate customers.
• Install and configure new server hardware and software.
• Keep an eye out for any updates that are required.
• Third-party applications are supported and administered.
• Ensure network connectivity and security.
• Test for flaws and monitor network performance (availability, utilisation, throughput, goodput, and latency).
• User accounts, permissions, and passwords should all be set up.
• Resolve any issues raised by the end user.
• Create policies and procedures for the network.
• Prepare a set of system needs and solutions.
• Conduct research into server system administration and give recommendations.
Network Administrator Skills
• Experience as a network administrator is required.
• Hands-on expertise with networking, routing, and switching.
• Excellent understanding of server infrastructure administration, control, and monitoring best practises
• Firewalls, Internet VPN remote setup, troubleshooting, and problem resolution experience are all desirable.
• Ability to configure and set up server hardware.
• Knowledge of backup and recovery software and procedures.
• Excellent in prioritising, organising, and multitasking.
• Training in Juniper, Cisco, CWNA, or BCNE.
• Any relevant bachelor’s degree is required.
• Computer science, software engineering, and related subjects certificates are required.
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.