Business Administrator Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Office Administrator job description, office administrator salary, skills . An Office Administrator is a professional who specialises in coordinating office activities and operations in order to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies.He/she must be capable of performing flawless bookkeeping, mentoring office assistants and perform administrative tasks. Apply Now for Office Administrator role in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Office Administrator Responsibilities
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will play a business administrator role which includes ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company. Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support and could do all business administrator duties with our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel. Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations. Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings. Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking. Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations. Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture. Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment. Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Office Administrator Job
Office Administrator Job Requirements
Office administrator qualifications
• To ensure efficiency and compliance with business policies, coordinate office activities and operations
• To ensure performance, supervise administrative workers and divide duties
• Manage the high management's agendas, travel arrangements, and appointments, among other things
• Organize your phone calls and emails (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Budgeting and bookkeeping operations should be supported
• Create and maintain personnel, financial, and other data records and databases
• Keep track of office supply inventory and place orders as needed
Office Administrator Skills
• Demonstrated abilities as an office administrator, office assistant, or other similar position
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
• Basic accounting principles and office management practises are familiar
• Excellent MS Office and office management software skills
• Diploma in office administration complements technical education and is essential for employment
• Any relevant prior experience is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.