Services Related Queries Only
Web Designer Responsibilities
The term “web design” is normally used to describe the design process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website including writing markup. Web design partially overlaps web engineering in the broader scope of web development. Web designers are expected to have an awareness of usability and if their role involves creating markup then they are also expected to be up to date with web accessibility guidelines.
Web Designer Job
Web Designer Profile
Web Designer Job Description
• Will plan, create and code web pages, using both non-technical and technical skills to produce websites that fit the customer’s requirements.
• Involving themselves in the technical and graphical aspects of pages, producing not just the look of the website but determining how it works as well.
• Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them. Presenting initial design ideas to client.
• Responsible for the maintenance of an existing site. Drawing up detailed website specifications.
• Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs. Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours.
• Registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website.
• Coding using a variety of software. Working with different content management systems.
• Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy.
• Designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client.
• Proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary.
• Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages.
• Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
• Planning site design by clarifying goals. Designing functionality.
• Developing site navigation by categorizing content. Funnelling traffic through content.
• Preparing site by installing and configuring server software. Installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools. Ensuring cross-platform compatibility. Establishing links.
• Search engine optimisation. Establishing locatability by registering with search engines.
• Upgrading site by updating content and graphics. Monitoring performance and results. Identifying and evaluating improvement options. Introducing new technology. Maintaining links.
• Maintaining site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards. Editing submissions.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Reading professional publications. Maintaining personal networks. Participating in professional organizations.
• Providing information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions. Troubleshooting breakdowns. Maintaining supplies. Performing preventive maintenance. Calling for repairs.
Web Designer Skills
• BE/ B Tech / MCA with minimum 0-3 years of experience on asp.net, C#, SQL Server.
• Must have good expertise in WEB based projects, excellent command on C#, ASP.NET, Sql Server, Java Script, .NET Framework 2.0/3.5.
• The major skills/qualifications required are web graphic design, web savvy, planning, web user interface design, web programming skills, teamwork, illustration tools, multimedia content development, understanding browser capabilities, internet presence, verbal communication.
• Excellent communication skills, local candidates only apply.
• Hands-on experience with design and development of GUI & web .
• Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site development team.
• Expert using CSS & HTML, Working knowledge of SQL Server.
• Good interpersonal skills, Strong Communication, Problem solving and decision making, change management .
• Good understanding cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
• Up-to-date with recent technological advances and developments, advances in computer technology.
• Client management – Be able to work directly with the Clients and manage self’s and team’s workload and deliveries .
• Work on more than one project in parallel and handle all internal/external communication.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category