Services Related Queries Only
UI / UX Developer
UI / UX Developer Responsibilities
UX developers, also known as user experience developers, plan, design, and develop web applications and web pages using code and visual design tools. Companies that want to appeal to consumers hire UX developers to work full time, although some work for themselves as independent contractors. UX developers work independently but collaborate with the rest of the development team to design various web applications and programs.
A UI/UX developer is responsible for the website or application experience of visitors. UI/UX Developers must have a great understanding of user behavior and can be viewed as part psychologist and part web developer. Usually, good UX developers will understand how to align business/marketing goals with technology. Writing a good job description for a UI/UX developer will require you to understand the skills and responsibilities needed for the specific project and ongoing work.
Front End Developer Jobs
Front End Developer Fresher Jobs
UX / UI Developer Job Description
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Create personas through user research and data
• Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
UX / UI Developer Skills
• Trained or educated as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
• Strong portfolio of design projects
• Background in project management and research
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
• Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Analytical mind with a business acumen
• Excellent communication skills
• BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category