IT Administrator Job in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out IT Administrator Job to maintain networks, servers and security programs and systems. An IT Administrator specializes in providing, managing the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, and performing troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems . He/She must have Ability to monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery. Apply Now for IT Administrator Job in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
IT Administrator Responsibilities
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel. Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings. Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking. Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations. Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture. Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment. Performing other relevant duties when needed.Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings. In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
IT Administrator Carrer Path
IT Administrator Jobs For Freshers
IT Administrator Job Description
• Maintain and support computer systems to ensure they are working properly
• Responsible for the overall operation and support of your organization’s computer systems
• IT administrator would require to Complete System Installs and Upgrades
• Setting up and maintaining network services and hardware, including installation
• Configuring of hardware and software
• Monitoring and maintaining network security policies and procedures.
• Managing and controlling hardware resources, including hardware failures
• Installing and implementing effective security applications.
• Design and implementation of network firewalls and intrusion detection systems
• Implementing data backup and retrieval procedures as and when required.
• installing and testing computer software, maintaining network services, ensuring that information systems are operating properly.
• Troubleshoot problems with systems and programs.
IT Administrator Skills
• Should have knowledge of overseeing hardware support, implementing security systems
• Knowledge about installing hardware and software upgrades
• Candidate should be a team player
• Should be able to perform system level maintenance tasks as directed by upper management
• A candidate should be able to plan strategically .
• Know current trends and changes within the industry.
• responsible for routing and providing service to clients through the computer system
• Should have knowledge about computer systems and networks
• Must be aware about data processing, communication facilities, or administrative support
• Candidate should be a quick learner
• It is necessary to have a bachelor's degree.
• It is essential to have relevant prior experience.
• Any relevant certification will be a plus.
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.