Legal Executive Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Legal Admin Jobs for managing, creating, vetting, reviewing, negotiating, and keeping track of company contracts, as well as other departmental obligations. A legal representative is a person who specializes in Law/Legal work. He/She must have the ability to perfectly understand and perform legal activities. Apply Now for Legal Officer Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India
Legal Executive Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Practitioner to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and gives legal advice to management about all the relevant issues. The selected candidates will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize the probability of exposure.
Legal Admin needs to give accurate and timely counsel to clients in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.), to collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies, specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance, research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations. Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues, communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust, draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights, deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces, provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization, conduct your work with integrity and responsibility and maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Legal Executive Role
Legal Executive Salary
Legal Executive Job Description
• Contract writing and editing service that uses the most up-to-date technologies and industry best practises to deliver the best results
• Verifies the validity of documents and ensures that they meet quality and customer standards
• Completing legal research on the company and its objective, as well as legal procedures
• Providing legal analysis and interpretation, advising on self-representation concerns, and producing documents required for administration and closing to assist the employer in meeting all legal obligations and complying with applicable legislation, rules, and guidelines
• Audits and assessments of their work and methods are required
• Providing legal advice to clients and coworkers
• Assisting writers in the creation of legal content
• Providing information on a variety of contracts and customer requirements
Legal Executive Qualifications
• Strong oral communication skills particularly with regard to technical matters
• Requires Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in the same field
• Strong presentation skills while participating in meetings and classes
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills gained by balancing multiple projects
• In-depth knowledge of regulatory and cooperative law
• Sound understanding of general commercial principles and various industry procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication with a focus on legal terms
• Ability to prioritise obligations while working in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Any bachelor's degree is appropriate
• Any relevant prior experience is required
• Any relevant certification is advantageous
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.